Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On Getting Older

So in case you didn't know. It is my birthday month, week. Friday is the big day. Let me repeat that so you can go put it in your calendar. The big day is FRIDAY. October 7.

Here is how I know my birthday is nearing and I am getting older. I did something rather adult today, finally. See, I've had my car for about 2.25 years now (I know, it doesn't seem like that long to me either). And since day 1, I've had all 10 radio pre-sets programmed. It's always bothered me that I messed up a bit, and they are not in perfect order, but that is okay, I have grown accustomed to having the 10th spot be what it is.

The problem was I really had 11 stations I wanted in there. I opted for the super hip hop station over the oldies station, because I could easily scroll to the oldies. Well, folks, today hip hop is out, and oldies are in. It took some getting used to, but I should be good to by the end of the day.

So as the saying goes...as I get another year older, it's out with new, in with the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment